DENTAL SOFTWARE SUPPORT
CS PRACTICEWORKS DENTAL SOFTWARE SUPPORT
CS PracticeWorks Dental Practice Management & Imaging Software Support
Carestream CS PracticeWorks Dental Practice Management & Carestream CS Imaging Software Support. Our IAG team is specialized in supporting Carestream Dental Practice Management & Carestream Imaging Software.
Dental offices require specialized practice management & imaging software that is utilized daily. You need quick and reliable access to an IT company that specializes in your specific dental software which is important to keep your dental practice running at its best.
CS PracticeWorks Dental Software divides its software solutions into four main areas: practice management software, imaging software, eservices, mobile dental management, and electronic health records.
Common Issues With CS PracticeWorks Dental Software
- Fails to start due to not being able to reach the server.
- No read/write access, which will need to be reconfigured.
- The server/share name has changed.
- Intraoral cameras and webcams may distort images.
Benefits to Using CS PracticeWorks Dental Software
- Intuitive software to ensure practice proficiency.
- Practice Central provides patient information; helps organize and strategize daily critical tasks.
- Uses parallel workflows, allowing back office and front office to use and utilize a patient chart at the same time.
- PracticeWorks software is compatible with Microsoft offerings.
Carestream Dental Software Products include:
- CS PracticeWorks – Intuitive dental practice management software that practically thinks for you.
- CS Imaging 8 – A new generation of dental imaging software with CS Imaging Version 8 from Carestream Dental.
Dentists need their practices to operate productively, efficiently, and streamlined while using the latest technology on the market without any and or very little technology interruptions. Find the best dental practice management software tools that fit the way your practice works. Our team will take time to listen to your needs with a mission to provide your dental practice with the critical dental IT support you need to operate efficiently and at full capacity. Let IAG collaborate with you and your staff and show you how. Our IAG team is extremely knowledgeable and specialized in supporting Carestream Dental Software.