The Lead Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day accounting processes and ensuring our bookkeeping is current, accurate, and all documentation is gathered and archived. The Lead Accountant is also responsible for billing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Collections activity.
- Utilize defined processes to accurately document company expenditures and income.
- Perform bi-weekly and monthly billing activity.
- Work directly with vendors to fulfill Accounts Payable functions.
- Work with clients to perform Accounts Receivable and Collections functions.
- File and pay Sales Tax for multiple states.
- Generate reporting for Executive Leadership and participate in meetings pertaining to financial performance and goal setting.
- Analyze and define processes that enhance our accounting processes, developing new processes as needed.
- Proficiency using QuickBooks Online
- At least 2 years of experience in bookkeeping
- Education in Accounting or Finance considered a positive